Then, You will find the instructions to upload your presentation on the platform of the XL Congress of Marine Sciences.
– You must log in with your username and password at https://play.4id.science/schcm20/login
– From the dashboard (main screen), You should go to the module "Upload presentation"
– To upload a presentation, you must have created an abstract before and it must be accepted.
– You can choose between:
o Record a video
o Upload a video (optimal format in MP4, maximum weight of 500 mb)
o Upload a PDF document (maximum weight of 32 mb)
The maximum term to upload the presentations and / or documents It will be until Friday 14 of May.
Oral thematic session (includes symposia and onboarding papers)
- It will consist of a previously recorded videowho must get on the platform or record it on it directly.
- Maximum duration of 10 minutes, where the author must present the accepted work. Additionally you can attach on the same platform, your presentation in PDF format.
Virtual panel thematic session
- It will consist of presenting presentations of few slides (3 a 4 slides in power point or similar), with dimensions 16:9 (average size presentation), O well, a PDF document of 3 a 4 sheets. What's more, you must record your voice in the background explaining your virtual panel.
- Maximum duration of 5 minutes.
Instructions on the platform
- Access the Organizer panel with your username and password.
- Go to the section "Upload presentation"
- Select the job and click on "Upload presentation"
- Select the type of file you want to upload and proceed to upload it to the platform.
- If you select Record a video, you can choose between: Record screen and audio / Record camera and audio / Record screen and camera. If you select “Upload a video", you can do it in MP4 format, AVI o MKV. We recommend the MP4 format.
- In the case of uploading a previously recorded video, this should be, for example, a recording in meet or zoom, of the author presenting his work.
- If you additionally want to upload a PDF document, you must indicate which option corresponds.
- Once you have uploaded all your files, you can preview them in "Actions".
- You can delete your files by clicking on the "Delete" icon..